Make an appointment:
We know sometimes jewelry has sentimental value. If you have an emotional attachment to any piece jewelry we prefer not to buy it because sometimes memories are worth more than the intrinsic value. If you have several pieces we will tell you the highest cash exchange for each piece. You may choose to sell some, all, or none of your jewelry. If you are happy with the offer we mail a check to you the same day.
We are so confident you will except our offer that if you prefer to keep your jewelry we will ship it back to you for free at our expense within 48 hours.
What do you buy?
We buy all unwanted gold, diamond, or platinum items:
Bent/Broken Jewelry, Necklaces, Bracelets • Chains • Rings • Charms • Gold Watches • Gold Coins • Gold Bars • Class Rings • Earrings • Dental Gold • All diamonds.
What don’t you buy?
• We do not buy heirlooms that have special meaning to you.
• We do not purchase our own jewelry, but have a generous exchange and trade-in policy.
The day we receive your jewelry:
- We determine the jewelry’s value. (We weigh your items, test for metal content, and assess the pieces.)
- We determine your item’s total cash value based on the current market value of gold, and contact you with our offer.
- If you are happy with our offer we issue and mail out a check to you the same day. If you prefer to keep your jewelry, we ship it back to you within 48 hours.
Recycle with Style!
Clean out your jewelry box, and bring it into us. We’ll give you the value in cash, or 1.5 times the amount in store credit to use towards the purchase of a new piece of jewelry that you love! Offer excludes sale merchandise.