- Paperback: 176 pages
- Publisher: Moon Over Mountains
- ISBN-10: 1891665472
- ISBN-13: 978-1891665479
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 8.5 inches
Moon Over Mountains: The Search for Mom
Born without a name, Diamond Mike Watson had two moms. His adoptive mother raised him from birth. His birthmother remained a mystery. From the age of seventeen, Watson’s quest was to find the missing link to his past.
He narrates the colorful voyage leading to the discovery of his birth family.
The conclusion of Watson’s journey unfolds into the beginning of yet another- the search for his missing sister, Deborah Kay.
In addition to his previous books, Moon Over Mountains reveals:
• never-before published photographs
• his birthmother’s wedding license application
• rejection letters from state officials
• and court documents revealing the intimate history of his birthmother
Watson believes the knowledge of one’s birth origins is an unconditional gift. He also presents the idea that the sacred title of mom should be reserved for the one who loves us and instructs our footsteps throughout life.